New LED Downlight

Dear Sir,

How are you?

New LED Downlight angle adjustable with the following features.

> 360 degree adjustable in horizontal direction, and 75 degree adjustable in vertical direction.

> Light Source: COB LED and SamSung SMD LED.

> Powerful 20W, 28W and 30W are all available.

> Good aluminum heat sink.

> 3 years warranty.

We are sure we offer high quality.

By the virtue of their feathers, our products win best reputation among our customers.

Hope you like it too.

If you are interested in them, it is our great pleasure to have your reply.

I am waiting for your inquiries.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards!

Janice

We will attend Hong Kong International Lighting Fair: (27th - 30th October, 2013);

Booth No.: 3C-B26

Welcome to visit our booth!!!!

Overseas Dept

Surmountor Lighting Co Limited