Rechargeable portable floodlight

Dear friend,

Greeting!

Glad to learn that you are in the market of LED lights.

Portable floodlight is an amazing product,which is very useful for outdoor travel and emergency.You may like it.

About us :

1.8 years industry experience,more than 600 employees,20000 ㎡ square meters workshop.
2.Large market oversea,especially in the Europe,50 million dollar exports every year.
3.All the products we supply are of high quality.All are follow ISO9001:2008 standards.
4.CE,ROHS,TUV,ETL,PSE,Energy Star certification.
5.OEM and ODM products can be done here.

More details need or any problem,just let me know,Working with you is my honore.

Hoping to be your honest friend.

Kind regards,

Tommy Wen

Shenzhen BANQ Technology CO.,Ltd

Floor 3-4th,Block B,4rd Industrial Zone,Shiyan Town,Bao'an District, ShenZhen ,China

Tel:  0086-0755-2665 2136-8006

Fax: 86-755-2665 2180

Mob: 0086-151 1242 4221

Skype: tom.wen2012