hi-quality led tubes

Dear friend ,

Nice day to you !

Our company,Desire power International Group CO LTD,specializing in the manufacture and export of  the led tubes.the products have a hi-quality and best price.We have many series T5/T8/T10 led tubes to meet different led light markets demand . It is my pleasure to recommend  our some selling lines to you .

There are  some tubes about our factory
If you have any need , Please feel free to contact us

Thanks and Best regards

 Faye

 Desire lighting

Email: led23@horeson.com

Mobile: + 86  15999640572

Tel: + 86 755 2806 8560

Fax: + 86 755 2806 8650

Head office Address: F9 , Building C of Business Central , GangZhiLong Tech Park , QingLong Rd , LongHua Town,Shenzhen , china

Factory Address :  F3 GangZhiLong Tech Buliding , GangZhiLong Tech Park , QingLong Rd , LongHua Town,Shenzhen , china