Looking for a Job of LED Lighting Representative in China

Dear Sirs or Madam,

Good morning.

Here my name is Alex Yang in China, I just quit my job of led lightings.

Now I am willing to find a representative job of led lightings. I have been working in LED lighting fields for more than 4 years.

From 2009.03-2011.4 was working for Shenzhen Wanjia Lighting Co.,Ltd. as Sales Engineer.

From2011.5-2013.6 Was working for Unilumin Group Co.,Ltd(public listed LED lighting company) as Sales Engineer.

As I have been working in LED lighting market for more than 4 years, so I know the Markets and factories very well.

I could help you with some new products sourcing, when have some LED lighting fairs in China, you dont need to fly to China find the new products,
just tell me your products requirements, I can find those things for you. this can help you save a lot of time and money.

also represent to talk with factory, to help you supervisor the products  quality before shippment.

These experience can save a lot of your time to come to China handle all the things. so if you will be interesting to find a representative
in China for your company, you are welcome to talk with me for more information.  skype: alexyang198712

Best regards

Alex
alexyang1987@gmail.com
Skype:alexyang198712