New profile S001,G001 and round profile R001

Dear Sir,

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for your long support.

New profile S001 as below, it is easy to install on stairs, also if you just like them, please kindly let us know, we will send you price very soon.

LP_10.jpg

1.      Drill hole in the base aluminum and the fix it onto the stair by screws, and finally put the cover aluminum above the base aluminum. People will not see the screw after the installation, and you can install it with limited installation space.

2.      The light is coming out to shine the stair under it, so it will not blind peoples’ eyes.

We have also started new round profile R001 with the following accessories.

1)      PC Frosted cover, opal cover, and clear cover are available.

2)      1M, 2M and 3M length.

1. Angle adjustable wall clips: 0O, 30O, 45O, 60O, 90O

2. Cabinet hanging fixtures.                                  3. Cabinet wall mounting fixtures.

Except that we have new profile G001 for glass, it is easy to install, and very beautiful. We have them in stock.

It is suitable for 6MM thick glass layer.

We are proud of our superior quality and best reputation among our customers.

More important, we put quality first and the price is closing the the costs production.

If you have interests, please do not hesitate to email me.

I am waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards!

Janice

We will attend Hong Kong International Lighting Fair: (27th - 30th October, 2013);

Booth No.: 3C-B26

Welcome to visit our booth!!!!

Overseas Dept

Surmountor Lighting Co Limited