Re;LED down light&ceiling light

Dear Sir

How are you?

As you know, the global economy is not so satisfactory. In order to support the customers, our company sponsors a new promotion on LED Down light that LED market has a great demand on. The prices are much lower than before while with same quality level. also for explore more markets,we can keep good prices and quality level. If there is any inquire pls tell me and we can have good cooperations.

best regards

alex

Our LED Down light features:

I.We are the distributor of original Taiwan LED chip such as Epistar and Formosa Epitaxy so we can offer good quality and prices led chips.
II.With our own LED package factory,we are strict at chip screening to ensure uniform brightness and consistency.
III.Expertised R&D Depart.to release one or two new series light every two months.
IV.We provide third-party supervision and quality assures to your suppliers,to assure the quality consistency and lead time you expect.
V.Factory compliant with standard of GB-T19001-2008/ISO9001:2008,light certified by ISO9001CE,RoHS,SAA.

--

X-power Corporation Limited
Add:5th Floor,Block 4,Gaoke IndustrialPark,Shilongzai,Shiyan Town,Bao'an District,Shenzhen,China.