newest profile F001

Dear Sir,

How are you?

We are now producing a newest profile F001 linear aluminum extrusion.

The F001 linear aluminum extrusion has a discrete (almost flush) profile that is perfect for surface mount applications. This extrusion can be easily installed on the floor for up-lighting as it is walk-over safe (you can see the picture as below). Substantial aluminum mass in the profile provides excellent heat sink for high power LEDs. F001 comes with three choices of diffuser lenses. Mounting brackets and end caps are available in multiple finishes and can be ordered separately.

What’s more, LED Profile W001 can be designed for wall decoration;

            LED Profile T001 lights up 3 directions;

            LED Profile A6628 can be used for stairs.

Of course, we have also many other LED Profile which can be used in other fields.

By the way, A2206, A1707, A1506, A2507, A2206 are hot sell too.

Any detail info, please browse up our website: www.surmountor.com

We are proud of our superior quality and best reputation among our customers.

If you are interested in our profiles, please do not hesitate to inquiry us.

I am waiting for your soon reply!

Best Regards!

Janice

Overseas Dept