New 6W~10W Quality LED A60 Bulb(900LM)

Dear Sir or Madam:
The background music playing in your homepage is really fantastic,
I enjoyed them for whole afternoon.It makes me feel relax.

High brightness --LED A60 Bulb:

  • 6W~10W
  • 5630SMD Chips--- High Brightness(400LM-900LM)
  • Dimmable and Non-dimmable

Features
  • Dimmable and Non-dimmable
  • Long service life, ensure the normal using of 50,000 hours, three to four times as long as normal halogen lamps
  • Low Heat, no UV or IR radiation, Energy Saving
  • Similar Light Output to a 40W-60W Halogen
  • Specification
    Power Consumption: 6W~10W
    Voltage Range: AC85-265V
    Output Lumination: 400-900lm
    Colour Temperature: White (5000K) Warm White(3000K)
    Beam Angle: 180°
    Colour Rendering Index: Ra > 80
    Lifespan >50000 hours
    Warranty 3 years
    Instant Startup: Yes
    Led Driver:
    High quality
    Dimension: D60mm x H110mm
    Approvals: CE, RoHS, FCC, ISO9001, SAA

    Any question,please kindly advise!
    Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.Thanks!
    Whether you like or not,PLZ reply me and let me know it!!!

    Best regards

    Sincerely Dion

    Sunlite Electric Co., LTD

    Factory Addr: Unit 2B, NO238-248 Xueyuan RD,Gao qiao Town,Yinzhou District,Ningbo,Zhejiang

    China

    Website:www.sunlitecn.com

    FAX:0086-574-88008037

    Email: sunlite11@sunlitecn.com