New led lighting

Dear Sir.

Good day!

Are you worried about how to look for a beautiful and durable led panel light?

And how to choose the more brighter and cheaper products from so many LED light products?

More and more customers and suppliers will pay more attention to this question.

Now,we would like to introduce our New type DIY led grille panel light—Which is much brighter and cheaper than the LED grille panel light to you for reference.Sincerely,hope we could have a pleasant cooperation.

More information as below:

1)    Much brighter and Much cheaper than the LED grille panel light:

The DIY 27W,2460LM  37.6USD/PCS could replace  the traditional lamp 54W;

The DIY 36W,3205LM  40.8USD/PCS could replace  the traditional lamp 72W;

2)   The most outstanding features:The DIY led grille light have the removable led lighting and portable power supply,which could be respaired easily—Just need one opener.Meanwhile they will prolong the products’ life time to much longer than 50,000 hours.

3)  New packing will be more safer and could save the shipping fee.

6 pcs/Carton will be more safer and could save the shipping fee(The shipping fee is calculated by the volume size)

4) Warranty:3 years Delivery time3-7 working days.

 Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact with us.We will do our best to support you.

 Welcome to order our gouda or samples for checking(Samples are available).

Looking forward to hearing from you .
Best wishes.

Spring Sha
ShenZhen Angelila Technology Co.,Ltd.
Web:
www.angelila.com  |  E-mail: joy@angelila.com
Tel: +86 (755) 27353568 | Fax: +86 (755) 23093566 | Skype: angelila08
Add: No. A Building,Hengfu Industrial Zone,Shiyan Town,Shenzhen City,China