New LED lights, new price and new chance to boom your business

Dear Friends,

Wish you have a nice day!

It can't wait to share you the below good news:
1.Our company has optimised the process and cost,the price has largely reduced with same quality.
2.New single COB flood light,can reach 50m,Beam angle:15°,95lm/w (150W-180W).

Optional Level,AC85-265V,85lm/w,
Item
Specification
Price
LD-FL-10W-CL1-SP
Taiwan chip,high quality drive,2years warranty Conventional process,
$5.7
LD-FL-10W-CL4

LD-FL-10W-CL1-P
Taiwan chip,High quality drive,2years warranty “Lead” Special process

LD-FL-10W-CL2

LD-FL-10W-CL1
Epistar chip,high quality drive,3years warranty

LD-FL-60W-CL3
Epistar chip,Meanwell drive,3years warranty

LD-FL-10W-CL1-P
IP65 Sensor , Taiwan chip,high quality drive

LD-FL-10W-CL1-P
RGB Flood Light, Taiwan chip,high quality drive

PS: High bay, panel, ceiling, tube etc also optimsed to the best price and technique to welcome the booming season with you !

Should you have any interest,pls let me know.

Yours sincerely,
Summer