Diamond Tools Supplier From China

To Purchase Department (Thank you :)
Dear Friend,
We are pleased to introduce our company "Shine Peak High Bright LED Corp"( website: www.ledsinchina.com ) as
manufacturer and exporters of indoor and outdoor LEDs.
The company located in China, For further information please reply to my
email,thanks.
Our Products :

1. Led household decorative lamp service
2. Led Lights for Architectural Decoration
3. Led Lights for Commercial Lighting
4. Led Lights for auto ,Car ,Truck
5. Solar Power Lighting
6.LED Strip Light
7.LED Bulb Light
8.LED Candle Light
9.LED Fluorescent Tube Light
10.LED High Bay Light
11.LED Panel Light
12.LED Plug In Lamp
13.LED Spotlight
14.Outdoor LED Flood Light

We offer best competitive prices of good quality product as per customers
specification.
Kindly send us your inquiry of interested product with specification that
we can quote our best prices and send you samples for your
evaluation.
Looking forward to start the business relations with your company.
Awaiting your kind feedback. Your early reply is appreciated.
If you have any further interests, please go to our website at: wwwww.ledsinchina.com .
Best Regards
Oversea Department Manager
kelly
Shine Peak High Bright LED Co.,LTD
Add: NO.4028, Nanhuan Rd,binjiang district, Hangzhou,Zhejiang,China
Tel:+86-571-87156536
Fax:+86-571-87156536
www.ledsinchina.com