Re: Newly Developed RGBW LED Strips

Dear,

It is so happy to share with our new strips” RGBW Strips”.

With the same strips, you can not only choose RGB Color, you can choose white color as well. Pure White, Nature White, Warm White all is up to your preference.

And you can even replace the white color, with Amber, Blue, Yellow, etc.

It is becoming so popular nowadays. We strongly suggest you have a try.

What is your ideal?

We sincerely hope this will bring you a new market.

Would you have any interests to try?

Thanks and Best wishes,

Shelly Zhang

QL LIGHT CO., LTD.

6F, BLOG D, SHUITIAN DINGFENG TECH. PARK, SHIYAN TOWN,

BAOAN DISTRICT, SHENZHEN CITY, GUANGDONG, CHINA

Tel: +86-755-29682086

Fax: +86-755-29682109

Skype: ql-sales9

MSN: qlsales9@hotmail.com