Re:107LM/W 360°7W LED bulb

Dears,
This is Sunny from Shenzhen Han’s Green Power lighting technology Co., LTD.

How are you doing?Have you receive my bellowing email?

It is regret that I haven't receive any information from your side.

May I have your idea about our offer?

We will try to satisfy you upon receipt of your reply.

As we don't want to lost a good customer like you!

Today i would like to introduce our best saleable 360° candle bulb to you,which sold more than 50,000 pcs on May.

About this type lamp ,we have our own patent,it's outstanding feature and most advantage is it can be give out the light 360°.

 and the innovative structure design and excellent heat sink effect have receive very warmly  reception and preference by clients.

we are listed company,and we aim at long-term business,we aims at High-end market, and adopt all the best raw material for our bulb light,

so please feel free about our quality.

Anything need to know more,pls feel free to connect us or visit our web:http://english.hansgp.com.

Best Regards,

Sales manager

HansGP-Sunny

Guangya Exhibition dated on 9th ,June ~12th ,June

Shenzhen Han’s GP lighting technology Co., LTD

Tel:86-0755-26896096 8018      +86 18312003585

Fax:86-0755-26887739

Email:sunny@hansgp.com

Web:english.hansgp.com

Skype:HGP-Sunny