the newest profiles and LED Strip from china with high quality

Dear Sir,

How are you? Do you want to capture the LED market? Now we have the newest profiles and LED Strip which can help you achieve it.

We have new profiles W001, D001, D002, T001. What’s more, W001,T001 can be made into pure white.

For the D001 and D002, you put 3528 240LED/M, 16MM PCB into the profiles, please see the below pictures.

If you are interested in them, welcome to send us your inquiry. We will send you best price for your reference.

We also have some new LED strips.

5050 72LEDs/Meter, you can but by each LED.

3528 240LED with single or double line.

5050 120LED with single or double line.

5050 120LED RGB with double line.

3528 RGB 60LED with single line