hight brightness led tube

Hi Sir/Madam,
Glad to hear that you're on the market for lighting,We specialize in this field for many years,with good quality and pretty competitive price.We have series of LED TUBE,T8,T10,T5,led strip.Also we have our own professional designers to meet any of your requriements.Should you have any questions,call me,let's talk details.

T5 internal driver  LED TUBES:1.internal driver,could install in the original T5 fixture 2.high brightness,up to 130lm/w for whole lamp 3.PF>0.95 4.Ac90-132v or Ac 200-264v 5.life >50000h.

Best regards
rainy
Tel:86+ 18818576573
Fax:86+ 755_80686