Re: Non-Ferrous Metals

Dear Sirs,

Have a nice day!

We are Qingdao YouNuoEr Import & Export Co.,Ltd. We are pleased to introduce our company to you, so we sincerely hope to establish a long term business relationship with you. Here is our products list, please kindly check it as :Zinc Ingot, Aluminum Ingot, Antimony Ingot, Tin Ingot and so on.

If you are interested in any of our products or you need any further information, please do not hesitate to inform us.

Hope everything goes well.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Thanks and Regards

Shirly

Skype: shirly201311

Qingdao YouNuoEr Import & Export Co.,Ltd.

2013-05-23

shirly