RE

DEAR Valued Customer:

We are Shenzhen Delta-Link Logistics, Co.Ltd.,based in Shenzhen of China. We specialize in dealing with trasnportation from china to all over the world,  managing the movement of cargo via air, sea and inland truck around the globe. We have the capacity to handle all type of cargos that includes LCL, FCL, Customs Clearance, Documentation,ect.

We offer services as the followings:
1) Sea and air service
2) Freight forwarding
3) Customs clearance
4) Sea and air consolidation cargo from cooperative co-loaders of China to worldwide
5) Warehousing

We have offices in many countries,So that we can arrange the shipment from door to door.If you are not in charge of the transportation in your company, Pls trouble you forward this email to your colleague who is in charge of the transportation.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regard

Marky Zheng

Shenzhen Delta-Link Logistics Co.,Ltd
Tel:0086-755-26965002