RE: Constant Current RGB LED Strips

Dear,

Nice day!

It is so nice to tell you good news.

Except the constant current single color strips, we have developed constant current RGB strips.

It is warmly welcomed with the market, we sincerely hope we you may have a try.

Following is the features:

1.        For 10m length, no color and brightness difference between the first part and last part.

2.        For 10m length, the mixed white color will be same.

3.        No need of special driver, any DC24 driver that is OK for constant voltage power supply with be OK for QL constant current strips.

4.        No need of special controller, normal controller will be OK.

5.        It can protect itself as well; when the strip temperature gets up, the current to go down to ensure the safety.

We sincerely hope you may have a try.

Shall any query, please let us know freely.

Wish you enjoy a nice day! (*^__^*)

Thanks and Best wishes,

Shelly Zhang

QL LIGHT CO., LTD.

6F, BLOG D, SHUITIAN DINGFENG TECH. PARK, SHIYAN TOWN,

BAOAN DISTRICT, SHENZHEN CITY, GUANGDONG, CHINA

Tel: +86-755-29682086

Fax: +86-755-29682109

Skype: ql-sales9

MSN: qlsales9@hotmail.com