Re:Plastic Granules

Dear Sirs,

Have a nice day!

We are Qingdao YouNuoEr Import & Export Co.,Ltd. We are pleased to introduce our company to you, so we sincerely hope to establish a long term business relationship with you. We are major in manufacturing HDPE ( recycled), HDPE, PP and so on

If you are interestede in our products, please kindly inform me.

By the way, any further services, you can contact me. Thanks.

Hope we will have a good cooperation in the future.

Best Regards

Shirly

Qingdao YouNuoEr Import & Export Co.,Ltd.