Excellent G24 G23 E27 LED PL light

Dear Sir,

Very glad to know you are interested in LED lighting products.

Here is Home Sun LED Lighting Co. Who is a professional and mature LED lighting products manufacturer.
We can supply many different kinds of LED lights in high quality with excellent price and service.

Three years warranty with 48 hours aging test to make sure 100% quality before shippment.

For your reference, please kind check our popular items of LED PL light which can be match with G24 G23 E27 base.

Picture 1 : HSL-PL36SMDA, 7W, 630lm, 36pcs SMD5050 Epistar chip, USD7.85/pc
Picture 2 : HSL-PL44SMDA, 9W, 790lm, 44pcs SMD5050 Epistar chip, USD8.80/pc
Picture 3 : HSL-PL52SMDA, 11W, 940lm, 52pcs SMD5050 Epistar chip, USD9.76/pc
Picture 4 & 5 : HSL-PL60SMDA, 13W, 1080lm, 60pcs SMD5050 Epistar chip, USD10.36/pc

Base: G24 (two pins or four pins), G23, E27
Cover: transparent or frosted
Working voltage: 85-265V AC

More detials or other items, please feel free let us know or visit our website www.homesunled.com

Any comments or requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,
Gong Wenbin (Mr. Gong)
Sales Manager
Shenzhen Home Sun LED Lighting Co., Limited (manufacturer)
Add: Floor 6, Block A1, Jiushun Industril Park, Shiyan, Baoan, Shenzhen, China
Tel: +86-755-3280 7115
Mob: +86-188 9877 7221
Skype: homesunled

Advantage Here:
1, Supper brightness LED we used, high power LED 110-120lm/LED, SMD5050 20-22lm/LED.
2, High quality LED driver we used, good quality capacitence to make sure long life of LED lights.
3, Various kinds of Aluminium shell model can be selected.
4, 48 hours aging test before shippment.
5, 3 years warranty for replace defective items.