Re:Re: LED Panel Light 300x300--USD19.5 600x600--USD54.5

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing fine.

We sold up to 10,000pcs panel lights in the last quarter with top quality, and to speed up the market share, we are launching the PROMOTION EVENT from May 1st to June 30st.

Price for each model is very attractive, would you care to take just 1 minute to check attached pricelist, I'm sure you will be interested in it. I'd like to show some price as below,

300x300  10w-----------USD19.5/pc

300x600  24w-----------USD44.5/pc

600x600  36w-----------USD54.5/pc

1200x300 48w----------USD64.5/pc

If you would like to know more details about the products and price, please feel free to contact me.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Laura

LED Orientalight Co., Limited