Inquire of a trading company

Hello there
I have just seen your email address while we were searching about the companies on Google , and we realized  one of the companies that we are almost going to cooperate with  in China named Kanming Kaishate Export and Import Co Ltd. also sent you the same drawing. As I witnessed many times that some of the Chineese Companies are not trustworthy I have some suspects about them. I have received the same  drawing that I am also sending to you in attachment  and I would like to ask you if you have worked with this company before ? What do you think about them ? If you tell me something about this company based on your experience, I would be appreciated .
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best Regards

Murat Basogul

MTS