Re:New Business Opportunity

Dear Friends,

Having a nice day! Spare you 1 minute to read over my E-mail, it will worth it.

This is   from HADA Lighting (www.hadaled.com). We’re LED Light manufacturer located in Shenzhen, China.

What we can provide to you?

*Products

1.  New products every month!!!

2.  Special discount for selection every month!!!

*Service

1.    Dialux design for project solution, professional guide for on-site installment.

2.    OEM service of customize label and package.

3.    Free freight fee for defective products maintenance

Follow us on FACEBOOK

www.facebook.com/hadaled

If you’re interested with our products, feel free to contact us for more pricelist and specs.

Thank you again.

Sunny Zhu

Customer Relationship Manager (Hada Lighting)

Mobile:+86-13570816602

Skype: sunny-alluter

Tel: +86(755)29718553

Fax:+86(755)29718297

MSN:zhuyh0610@hotmail.com

Web: www.HadaLED.com

Address: NO.34,Tantou Western industrail Park B District,Songgang Town,Baoan Zone,ShenZhen City,GuangDong Province,China