need create a mould

Dear Sir or Madam ,

This is Sunny from SunOn Industrial Group Limited which with ISO9001 certified. We are seeking good partners to cooperate for mutual benefits.

With 16 years’ development and more than 1000 employees’ efforts, we gathered wider experiences in our foundry for below items:

· die casting mould ( AL & Zinc )

· plastic injection mould

· 2-color material mould

· over-molding

· CNC machining

· Assembly

· packaging

· logisitics

· Surface treatment

   ·polishing

   ·oil painting

   ·powder coating

   ·ED coating

   ·Silk screen

   ·plating

And so on

Is there any item we can do for you? Or should you have any enquiry, welcome to send to us to test our price and service first , I believe we can provide you nice prices with high quality guarantee. My email: Sunny@sunon-mould.com  Skype: SunnyCHD007

Your reply by return will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely

Sunny

2013-03-11

Sunny Chen / Oversea Sales Supervisor

SunOn Industrail Group limited.

Add.:NO.88 Hongying Industrial Park Fenggang Town Dongguan City
Gongdong, China.
Tel:  +86-769-8206 2235
Fax: +86- 769- 8206 0108
Mobile: +86-1598 6796 708