Newest 8W LED Bulb Release 2013/4/15 11:27:06

Hello Esi_as Friend,

Have a good Day!

We’ve released a new led bulb!

Here are some of the key features of this new Bulb.
1. We are using the newest thermal conductive plastic instead of aluminum to improve heat dissipation. This improvement has raised
    the safety class of led bulb and significantly reduced electrical conduction issues.
2. We’ve increased the beam angle from 180 degrees to 230 degrees.
3. It has a new diffuse glass cover that increases the light transmittance.
4. This LED bulb can be made dimmable.
5. Our new bulb can use 12~24V DC, great for solar powered systems and other low voltage applications.
6. The design of the new bulb has the same dimensions as a A19 incandescent bulb, so it’s easy to retrofit.

For more details and technical specifications, please reference the PDF attachment or contact us directly.

We accept OEM applications and customized designs, any projects are warmly welcomed!

We hope we’ve sparked your interest for our new product and you will consider us for your next project. All inquiries are greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Amy/ChinaODO CO.,LTD

Website:www.chinaodo.com
Mail:Amy@chinaodo.com
International Trade Deparment:
Tel: 0086 591 83962601
Fax: 0086 591 83962939
Manufactory:
Tel:0086 591 83847178 /83847198
Fax:0086 591 83851661
P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary