Any way L/N 110lm/W T8 LED tube series

Dear ,

Good day to you!

This is Seven from ShenZhen Ruiya Electronics CO,.LTD,which is a specialized manufacturer of LED lights for 3 years.

Our company launched a series of  T8 LED tubes this month.Some of them match your market well, so I write to recomend you as follows:

1. Any way L/N T8 Tubes :
It can both work on magnetic and Eletronic ballast,Any way L/N(1pcs or 2pcs input power supply),for more details please feel free to contact us, thanks !

Remark :
Any way L/N led tube T8 is double compatible led driver.
If you need them with isolated drivers non-isolated drivers , the prices would be even more cheaper!

Also offer: PIR sensor,Radar sensor,Voice sensor,waterproof,dimmable,
R/G/B/Y and RGB color,Grow plant,Emergency,Exterbnal power supply,Low voltage:DC24-36V etc led tube T8 series.

Welcome to order samples for testing.Any questions please feel free to contact us!

Sincerely looking forward to cooperation with you !
Best regards!

Seven

Shenzhen Ruiya Optoelectronics Co.,Ltd.

Telephone:86-755-29081366 Fax:86-755-29880917

 Email:ruiyaled@vip.163.com sales@ruiyaled.com

Web:www.ruiya-led.com    Skape:ruiyaled
PC 518103
6F,Building A6,Tianrui Industrial Park, 1st Fuyuan Rd.
Xinhe FuYong, BaoAn ShenZhen 518103,China