LED T8 Tube

Dear Sirs

We are glad to abtain your email address from your website.

We---SOLARCUPID ENERGY CO.,LTD a professional manufacturer for lighting products with many years experience,just as LED T8 Tube  ,and hope to find a way to cooperate with you.And our products range from led street light,led tube,led high bay light,led bulb,led spot light...more products please visit our website www.solarcupid.com.

Here it is our great pleasure to invite you to see below LED T8 Tube ,if you are interested in our products,please contact us again to provide you best price and best service.
We are keen to develop long term business relationship with your exteemed company,and be appreciated to receive any responsed from you.

Thanks and sincerely yours

Sandy Leung

SOLARCUPID ENERGY CO. , LTD
BP7, No.11, Kui Qi Road,