Re:Cortex-A9 Renesas Dual Core/quad core Android TV Box and its dongle-style version

Title: Mail
Dear Manager;

We are manufacturing facilities located in Shenzhen, China.
Super-D Electronic Technology Co., Ltd Our company is specializing in Android TV Box and its dongle-style version.
The android tv stick is smart and small easy to take it.It is call mini pc in the peoples.
And some of newest android products refer to :
1)Android HDMI dongle
--android 4.1 OS(dual core A9 CPU)    New!!!
--2.4G wireless keyboard & RC
--smart internet tv box
--USB/HDMI Disk/wifi
2)Android4.1 IP TV box(A9 dual core/quad core tv box)
--Wifi/RJ45
--android market
--youtube,facebook,browser,streaming IP TV
--2.4G wireless touch+keyboard
3)Android + DVB-T/S2
--android OS ip tv box/wifi
--DVB-T/S2 set top box
--EPG.PVR.USB
--including remote controler

We also have DVB-T/T2/S2 set top box,if interested,kindly inform us. thanks.
If you are interested in any item . please feel free to ask a question and I will be glad to answer them.
Your truly, Respectfully, Please advise,

Best Rgs,

Hugo
Super-D Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Add: Unit1438, Max Smart Commerical Center No782. Xixiang AVE. Baoan District ,ShenZhen,China

Tel:+86-0755-27630409

Mobile : 86 18948338035

skype:hugolan3

E-mail info@super-digi.com

Website : www.super-digi.com www.super-digi.cn

Save a tree.
Don't print this email unless it is really necessary.