Inquire

Dear gentleman;

Our company is kaishate import and export trade Co,Ltd company in China. Mainly engaged in textile machinery and equipment production, every year need large quantities of textile machinery. We know that you’re a manufacture who are specialized in producing machinery parts from the databases. So we would like to order12000pcs shaft from your company, The specific size requirements as follows:

1|Size:970mm×800mm×50mm

2、  Material:4140

3Amount:12000Pcs

4Delivery time:12months

5Terms of delivery: the first tray delivery completed 1000PCS received 35 working days after the first payment in the contract ,after every month 1000PCS

6、  Terms of payment: after signing the contract ,the first paying 40% of the total value by T/T ,The remaining 60% partial shipment partial credit card by L/C to pay the balance of the 60% goods of each shipment until the contract accomplish

7、  AS the exchange rate of U.S dollars unstable, please quote us a price in EUR on FOB in order to ensure the normal operation of the contract

8、  Tip: The inquiry valid is 30 days

Best regards

Business manager: Li yong fa

Mobile phone: +86-15287131691