LED/T8/GU10/MR16/E27/E14/G24/G23/AR111/R7S/downlight

Hi, My friend,

Gald to write to you.

This is Gong from Home Sun LED Lighting Company which is a mature manufacturer of LED lighting products.
We can produced LED spot light (GU10/MR16/E27/E14), LED globe bulb, LED candle bulb, LED downlight, LED flood light etc.
Most of them are have CE-EMC, CE-LVD and ROHS certificated,
Beside, all of them will have a 48hours aging test before shippment to make sure 100% good quality.
Any more, we can take 2 or 3 years warranty for replace defective items. Hope you like them.

Please kind check our website below to know more details about our products and company.
Hope we can have a nice and long term cooperation in near future.

Any price list needed, please kind let us know. We will send back with our latest price list immediately when we get your reply.

Thanks,
------------------
Gong Wenbin
Sales manager
Shenzhen Home Sun LED Lighting Co., Limited. (Manufacturer)
Add: Floor 6, Block A1, Jiushun Industril park, Shiyan, Baoan, Shenzhen, China
Tel: +86-0755-3280 7115
Mob: +86-186 8024 3665
Skype: homesunled
MSN:homesunled@hotmail.com