Halogen Reflector Dimmable 5W and 8W GU10/MR16 COB LED Lamps

Dear Manager,

Nice day to you :)

Learned from your company website that you are engaged in the Lighting market, so I am writing to you to see if there is any opportunity for our cooperation.
We are a company specialized in manufacturing and export of Indoor LED Lighting .

Here i will introduce some nice Reflector Dimmable COB LED Lamps for your reference,hope can help you.

       5W GU10            5W MR16              8W GU10           8W MR16

The mainly advantages of COB LED Lamps as follows:

1.SHARP COB LED,which have many advantages,such as high Luminous efficiency,good heat dissipation,and so on.
2.Compared with traditional  MCPCB, the  ceramic PCB reflectivity is higher, help to improve efficiency.
3.The high thermal conductivity of the ceramic,which can ensure LED has industry-leading thermal lumen maintenance.
4.The good consistency of color temperature,the highest can be controlled in ± 50 k, CRI > 80, R9 value > 0. THe light is soft and warm.
1.Use 6063 Aluminum,good at distributing heat.
2.High lumen,long life time:>40000hrs.
3.5w lamps can perfectly replace 35w halogen lamps ,8w equal to 50w traditional lamps.
4.CE and RoHS approved ,2 years quality warranty.GU10/MR16/E27/B22 available .

If you want to order some samples for evaluation ,kindly please let me know.Looking forward to you response .

Best Wishes,
Sunny Ho

Shenzhen Norming Lighting Co.,Ltd
ADD:  5 Floor, Building 11, Sanlian Industrial park,
         Shiyan Town,  Bao´ An District,
Shenzhen, P.R. China.
Tel: 86-755-27615054
Fax: