HDPE, PP, PS, PVC resin, PET and so on

Dear Sir;

Glad to contact with you.

We are Tianfu Polymer Industry Co.,Ltd, specialize in manufactrering supplying and exporting the POLYMER materials.
Our main products inlcude HDPE, LDPE, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, PVC resin, PET and so on.
We have get more and more experiences in sales market and new items developments, and our company has been awarded high reputation by the customers, which shall be the great advantages for us to get more achievements in the international market.

Waiting for your reply and cooperate in the near future.

Best Wishes
Ms.Teresa
Tianfu Polymer Industry Co.,Ltd