E27/E40 LED Garden Light Street Lamp 27W-120W IP64

Hi friend,

Here comes our patent design high power E27/E40 internal power driver LED corn bulb lamp. It can be used in park, garden, roadside, warehouse and replace the traditional E40 bulb lamp, HID, HPS, CFL lamp etc.

Please feel free to contact us if you're interested in some of them, we'll quote you our best efficiently, and if you got other LED enquiries, we can be also a good reference. Thanks!

Best regards,
Iris Chan
Sales Manager

Skype:sinnian35