Point-of-Care Tesing: Strategic Analysis of 10 Market Segments

 Latest Market Research and Technology Assessment Reports

            for Planning, Marketing, and R&D Executives

About VPG

Our Clients

VPG Research Store

Automotive

Business and Consumer Services

Chemicals

Communications

Consumer Packaged Goods

Energy and Utilities

Environmental and Waste Management Services

Financial Services

General Business

Government and Non-Profit Organizations

Ingredients

Leisure and Arts

Media

Paper and Packaging

Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare

Retailing

Sourcing

Technology and Services

Transport and Logistics

New Releases                                                              February 4, 2013

We are pleased to add the following reports to our collection of Market Research and Technology  Assessments:

- Decentralized/POC Diagnostic Tesing: Analysis of 10 Market Segments

- A Worldwide Overview of the Laboratory and POC Hemostasis Testing Markets

- Emerging Point-of-Care Testing Markets: Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Centers,
     Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers

-
Diagnostic Testing in Ancillary Hospital Locations (ER, OR, ICU)

- Diagnostic Testing in Physician Offices and Group Practices

- Future US Diagnostics Market:
Regulatory and Reimbursement Trends

- Long-Term Care Market:
Nursing Homes, Hospices, Home Care

- Market for Home Care Products

Please let me know if you have any questions concerning these publications, or would like to receive a proposal for a custom report tailored to your particular interests and requirements.

Best regards,

Robert Fisher
robert@vpgcorp.com
+1 212 564 2838

VPG Market Research, Inc.  545 Eighth Avenue, Suite 401  New York, NY 10018

Please remove my name from the distribution list.