wire connection/installation type of led T8 , from Peter of Chlik .

Hello,how are you my friend?
here is something I would like to share with you :
About the wire connection :
There are 3 types of inner wiring :
A ,Both end power supply :
,

B ,One end power supply ,the other end open-circuited :
,

C ,One end power supply ,the other end short-circuited :
,
Frankly , the most type we sold is type A -Both end power supply (No need to change wires).
But , Why some people choose type B and C ,it is about safe , when one end is plugged in fixture , if you carelessly touch the other end , it is completely safe (not get shock),right?
Any question is welcome,thank you.

Best regards
Peter

Shenzhen Chlik Electronic Technology Co.Ltd.
Skype   : wangpeng_1205
MSN     : wangpeng1205@live.cn
Mobile  : (+86)13418546321
Tel        : (+86)0755-89482973-8009