Re:Aluminum Ingots,Copper Cathodes

Dear Sir,

Have a nice day !

I'm Shiny,from TianJin ZhiLianChemicals Co.,Ltd,which mainly exports the Non-Ferrous Metals.

We own your name and address from the Internet and glad to know that you are on the market for Non-Ferrous Metals.We avail this opportunity to introduce oursevelvs as an exporter of Non-Ferrous Metals.

We are now exporting the items like Aluminum Ingots,Tin Ingots,Lead Ingots,Zinc Ingots,Antimony Ingots,Copper Cathodes and other kinds of non-ferrous metals etc.

Should any of these items be of your interest,please let us know, we will be happy to give you the details.

Looking forward to receiving your enquires !

Best Regards

Shiny

TIANJIN ZHILIANCHEMICALS CO.,LTD

Tel: 86-022-60500461
Fax: 86-022-60500462
Skype: shiny,jin
Add: Hao Wei Building 1-06, Fifth Avenue, Tanggu, Binhai New Area, Tianjin,China