MOLD MANUFACTURER-DY

Dear Director,

Greetings from Daisy in DY tooling.

It’s so nice to know you and learned that your esteem company is professional in mold field. Knowing that we maybe can provide some support for you, we can’t help writing this email to you for make some introduce my company for you.

In mold area, DY can offer you:
1) Quotation within 48 hours upon receipt of RFQ
2) Mold layout within 3-5 days
3) Supply of prototype with 2-3 weeks.
4) Ensuring the tolerance +/-0.002mm
5) Weekly report of all project tracking

We are looking forward to your 1st inquiry!

Kind regards,

Daisy Jones

Company Name: DY Tooling  Limited
Specializing in plastic injection moulds and die casting mould

Add: D Building G District, Third Industrial Park,
         Gonghe Village Shajing Town, Baoan District,
         Shenzhen,Guangdong Province China
Tel: 0086-755-86371294
Fax: 0086-755-86371284
Cell:0086-13590220805
skype:weiyanlin201
E-mail:
daisy@dytooling.com
Website:
www.dytooling.com

Please click here if you don't want to receive the mail from this sender again.

本系统应当只用来发送许可式邮件.
如果您从未给发件人发送许可, 请通知我们.