RE: 60W Few Adjustable Heads LED Street Light from Current Lighting

Good day friend,

Happy new year!
How are you?

Please see this kind of this LED street light, it sells hot in LED lighting market  because it nice appearance, high lumen, adjustable angle design and better heat dissipation.

This street lights are reliable, their advantages are showed as following:
1). The LED chips is best class:
      American brand: Bridgelux LED
      LED chip size: 45mil (the highest light efficiency)
2).  High reliable driver:
      Circuit structure: single-stage PFC(minimun number of components, PF>0.98, so high reliability)
      Main electrolytic capacitor: Rubycon brand from Japan( long lifetime, the best class in the world)
      Main Switch Mosfet: Fairchildsemi from American.
3). Good cooling effect
      Special heat sink
4). Adjustable angle
      The adjustable angle between heat sink gets bigger illuminated area, it's also easy to adjust lighting effect.

If esteemed company is interested in this lamp, I am glad to supply my best service to you.

What kinds of LED light are you looking for recently?

Hope you a prosperous business.

Best regards,
Larry
Shenzhen Current Lighting Co.,Ltd