RE: SAMSUNG SMD5630 Constant Current LED Strips but With Cosntatn Voltage Input(High Output)

Dear,

Happy New Year~!

We are very glad to introduce our SMD5630 Constant Current LED Strips (Samsung Chip LED is avialble).It is very new and popular; we sincerely hope you may have a try.

Following it is its special features:

1. It is made with inside Constant Current, but with DC24V Constant Voltage input. No need Constant Current Driver, just DC24V Power Supply is ok.

2. Non-waterproof version and waterproof version in IP67 are both available.

3. High Lumens: 1750lm/m.

4. DC24V Constant Voltage input to be compatible with any dimmers like Dali, DMX, RF, 0-10v, etc.

5. One SMD5630 can stand 150mA current, but we only use 60mA to ensure long life cycle.

6. Warm White, Nature White, Pure White are all available.

7. Our Samsung LED Strips can protect themselves. When the temperature ups, the current would down by themselves so that protect its life cycle.

Would you have any interest?

Any interest, please contact us freely.

Would you have a try?

Wish you enjoy a sweet day!

Thanks and Best wishes,

Shelly Zhang

QL LIGHT CO., LTD.

6F, BLOG D, SHUITIAN DINGFENG TECH. PARK, SHIYAN TOWN,

BAOAN DISTRICT, SHENZHEN CITY, GUANGDONG, CHINA

Tel: +86-755-29682086

Fax: +86-755-29682109

Skype: ql-sales9

MSN: qlsales9@hotmail.com