Re:GU10 LED SPOTLAMP

Dear my friend,

Nice day to you !
We just have been back from our holiday.
May you have had an enjoyable Holiday!
We are wishing you a happy new year with good luck, good health and biggest success in 2013.

BTY, is there any interest in the following new style GU10 socket SMD LED SPOTLAMP to expand to your market ? other sockets led spotlamp also can be available.Our led spotlamp always be liked as its steady quality and fast leadtime

If need more information, please contact us freely.

Looking forward to your comments

Tks & Best Regards,

Tracy
Guangzhou Ulight Technology Co., Ltd.
Factory Address: No. 16, Pingsha East Street, BaiYun District,
Guangzhou, China
Tel: +86-20-22843910/22843675  FAX: +86-20-22843867
Mobilephone no.: 0086 13697480896
skype: ulight36510
MSN/E-mail:
sales10@ulight365.com