RE:Bombillas LED

===============================================================================================================================================================
Dear Purchasing Manager

Glad to know you are familiar with your markets.
We, Sumbex Auto Accessories Co.,LTD are professional in manufacture for LED Bulbs.

Here enclosed some of our items for your reference. Please contact me for further details.

Hope we could service you soon.

Wish you all the best as always in this coming new year.
Best Regards
Cindy Lin
Guangzhou Sumbex Auto Accessories CO.,LTD  (VEHICLE LED LIGHTING SOLUTION)
Room 306-308, Haizhu Science&Technology Parks(Pazhou park),No 10 Haicheng west street,Guangzhou, China(near Canton Fair 3mins by car)
Mail:
cindy@sumbexauto.com
MSN:
sumbexauto@hotmail.com