RE:120W LED street light replaces traditional 300W sodium lamp

Dear Manager,

We are professional LED lighting factory in Shenzhen China.

Please see our 120W LED street light, It can replace traditional 300W sodium lamp and do no harm to our environment.

Product name : Street light 120W
Power 120W
Input voltage AC85--265V
LED: Bridgelux LED,1W*120
Beam angle: 120°
Lumen output 12000lm
Color temperature: 3000K-7500K
CRI: 75
Waterproof: IP65
Dimension: 612*307*75cm
Span life: 50,000 hours

It has many advantages as below:

1). Good appearance;  2). Best cooling effect;  3).Special heat sink design for waterproof;  4). Driver and wires are not exposed due to Speialized power box.

If you are interested in this product, please contact me for more information.

We have other kinds of LED light, you can view our website: www.current-lighting.com

Thank you.

Best regards,

Larry