SEO services offer

Hi,

I am Tim, Business development manager.

We are a Delhi-NCR, India based, leading SEO company.

We provides Guaranteed first page ranking in Google.

We use only ethical SEO techniques. Our organic search engine optimization consultants (SEO Experts) ensures a high ROI (return on investment) by achieving maximum visibility within major search engines including Google, MSN & Yahoo! Search. We analyze your sites web traffic and all other online marketing activities to find the most optimized path to increase your sales leads.

We use 100% white hat stuff.

We offer complete Search Engine Optimization solutions:

On Page Optimization:

1. A detailed keyword research (if necessary)
2. Header text with h1 tag.
3. Write Meta title, Meta description and keywords.
4. Write header text and footer text with right keywords.
5. Optimize alt tag with right keywords.
6. Optimize the body content through appropriate use of keywords in the right place.
7. Modify the footer links

We Use Various Off Page Optimization Techniques.

If you are interested reply this mail.

Within 24 Hours we will contact with quotation & time Frame to bring your keyword to front page.

Kind Regards,

Tim Jones

P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.