Re:Plastic Mould&tooling Manufacturer

Hello my friend,
Greetings from Vicky in Greatwall Mold again, which is specialized in plastic mold making and exporting with more than 10 years experience.
I have sent email to you several times since 2011,but no response.if you will show some words this time,I would be highly appreciate that.
To be honest,to cooperate with Greatwall Mold would be a good  choice for you to promote your business.

Because we totally understand what you are concerned as below:
1.quick feedback anytime
2.excellent quality
3.competitive price
4.on-time delivery
5.heartful service

We sincerely hope that we have opportunity to work for you,if not,please feel free to reply me "no"directly,and  I will respect your decision and delete your email from my database.
Thank you for your time,and wish you all the best.

Best Regards,
Vicky

Greatwall Mold Limited
Tel.+86 755 33516513 Fax.+86 755 33516512
Web.www.greatwall-mold.com
Add.No2 Building,2nd Rd ZhenLong,ZhengTian Industry Park,ChangAn,Town,DongGuan City,China