produce PE, HDPE, LDPE

Dear purchasing manager

Have a nice day! Glad to hear that you are  in the market of the Plastic raw materils, right?

We are Liwupu Tairong chemicals, Co.,ltd, which is one the most professional plastic raw material producer! We have been producing since 2006! The advanced skill and equippment are our best quality products assurance!

Our plastic raw material are:
PP;
PE;
HDPE;
PVC;
PS;
ABS;
ect.

If you have any need, pls don't hesitate to contact tome! The best discount will be given if you have a urgent order!

Your soonest reply is highly appreciated!

2012-11-29

Best&Regards

Ms elainjiang

Tairong chemicals Co., Ltd.