Halogen Reflector Design SHARP COB LED Lamps With Excellent Dimmability

Hello Friend,

Have you a Wonderful day!

A nice led lamp will be came to you!
1.Good condensation capability,without astigmatism.
2.High light transmittance ,the light reduction is quite few.
3.Comply with the conception of “ Multifaceted Reflector”,similar as traditional luminaires.

If you are interested in our product,please feel free to  contact with me.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Best Wishes,
Sunny He

Shenzhen Norming Lighting Co.,Ltd
ADD:  4 Floor, Building B, Hengkeng 1st Industrial park,
         Shiyan Town,  Bao´ An District,
Shenzhen, P.R. China.
Mob: 86-755-18688941308
Tel: 86-755-27615054