Re: LED tube & LED strip

Hello

Good morning

This is Jacky from ONWARDS technology Co., Ltd, which specialized in LED lighting such as LED Tube, LED strip, LED bulb, LED candle and so on since 2004. Moreover we do the led packaging by ourselves, so we could control the color consistency very well to ensure quality of our products.

Any help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

2012-11-26

Your Sincerely
Jacky Wong
Overseas Sales Supervisor
Shenzhen Onwards Technology Co,.Ltd
Tel: 86-0755-2957 4836  Mobil:86-13418632292
Fax:86-0755-29833955
Website:www.onwards.cc
Add:4F,10 bulding,Hongfa Industry Park,Shiyan,Baoan,Shenzhen,China.