Re:Re: Newest product/ Remote control all your lights

Dear Friend,

Do you interest in remote control all your LED bulbs, LED tubes, LED Spot lights and common lights ?

Now we have developed new touch screen & remote control switch for lights .

l         Any Lights design for 100-240V is ok

l         Suit for LED bulbs, LED tube, LED spot lights,LED Wall washers, common lights etc

l         1 switch can control many lights

l         Touch Screen switch on wall

l         Remote control

If you are interested in this item, just don’t hesitate to let us know. We will offer the best price for you reference.

Yong

Oversea Dep

Shinelux Lighting Co.,ltd

www.shinelux-light.com