Re:Chemicals Materials

Dear Sirs,

Have a nice day!

Nice to know that you are interested in Chemicals Materials. We are pleased to introduce our company to you, we are specializing in manufacturing chemicals for years, so we sincerely hope to establish a long term business relationship with you. Here is our products list, please kindly check it as follows:

Titanium Dioxide

Aluminium Ingot

Zinc Ingot

Magnesium Ingot

Sodium Cyanide
Mercury
Paraffin
SBR 1502

HDPE

If you are interetsed in any of our products or you need any further information, please do not hesitate to inform us, we will do our best to supply the best services for you.

Hope every success.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Thanks and Regards

Shirly

Company: Hebei Rui Ning Import & Export Co.,Ltd.

Add: East Wing 1705 Business Building of Xinhua, Shi Jia Zhuang, China

Web: www.hbruining.com