Supply

Dearest,

An offer exist for the supply of your products to the ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN  STATES (ECOWAS) here in Africa on contract basis.

Please Can you furnish us in full details about the standard of your product.We will  appreciate it more if you can give us with details specification/price lists to avoid  making a wrong choice of product.We are looking for manufacturers whose product is of good  quality. We need different kinds of Product.

Tender is open to all eligible foreign traders, manufacturers, individuals from as  defined in the guidelines of the ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS)  Public Procurement Board of the Republic of Ghana., get back to me for more details. I am  a commission agent.

Regards,
Mr.Johnson Dade CEO/
Johnson Dade Agency
No. 14 Third Ringway Street,